By assigning a dedicated Manufacturing Engineer to each project and maintaining precise documentation, we quickly identify potential problems before they affect your time-to-market. Our experts carefully review the manufacturability of designs for precision and formulate recommendations for design enhancement. The result is cost-effective, high quality electronics products manufactured to your exact specifications.
Manufacturing Engineering Services:
- Lead-free Manufacturing Processes
- Fully implemented since Q3 2003.
- Program/Maintenance Support
- Using formulas developed in-house, our Manufacturing Engineers fabricate solder paste stencils and develop pick-and-place programs for prototype assembly and production runs.
- Manufacturing Process Instruction (MPI)
- Detailed flow charts that map out each step in the manufacturing process, ensuring accuracy and timely project completion.
- Prototype Support and Reporting
- Reports that detail our prototype reviews and recommendations upon completion of first-builds.
- Manufacturing Feedback Reporting
- Reviews and recommendations issued for ongoing order completion.
- Documentation Review
- Analysis of customer-provided documentation for accuracy.
- Product Introduction
- Identification and fabrication of special work instructions and production fixtures needed to complete the run at maximum efficiency. Includes Design-For-Manufacturability (DFM) review and strategic product introduction strategies.
BGA and Micro BGA Experts
- Capable of 4 Mil Pitch (.004) placement
- Nearly 15 years experience with BGA
- Approximately 30k+/month BGA placements
- Largest number of BGA (60) placed on one board
- Largest BGA (1,900 balls) placed on a board
- BGA placement on both sides of PCB
- BGA Re-Work stations
- 2D X-Ray inspection
EMI performs all manufacturing assembly services in conformance with the workmanship criteria of IPC-A-610, Class 2. EMI will build to the requirements of IPC-A-610 Class 2 as far as the provided design and materials allow. EMI can also build to Class 3 and JSTD.